Experienced Retail Clients
Trade with flexible leverage!
Who are Experienced Retail Clients?
An experienced Retail Client is an investor who has sufficient CFD trading experience and relevant knowledge of derivatives (including CFDs). This allows you to use leverage up to a 1:100, while maintaining the highest level of protection.
An Experienced Client shall be deemed to be capable of making his own investment decisions and of properly understanding the risks associated with trading derivatives, including CFDs.
Therefore, the Financial Supervision Commission in Poland (KNF) allowed Experienced Clients to conduct transactions using a higher level of leverage.
Please note that in order to apply for the above classification, your country of residence must be Poland.
How can I become an Experienced Retail Client?
To be qualified as an Experienced Client, you must be a resident of Poland, while meeting the following criteria “Experience Required” and “Knowledge of Derivatives”:
One of the following three criteria must be met within the last 24 months.
- Opening a CFD position with a nominal value equivalent in PLN of at least EUR 50 000 each, with a frequency of at least 10 items per quarter over four quarters;
- Opening a CFD position with a nominal value equivalent in PLN of at least EUR 10 000 each, with a frequency of at least 50 items quarterly over four quarters;
- Opening a CFD position with a total nominal value corresponding to the equivalent in PLN of at least EUR 2 000 000 each, with a frequency of at least 40 items quarterly for four quarters.
If you are able to meet the above criteria, you may be eligible to trade with a maximum leverage of 1:100 in most currency pairs, stock indices and gold! See the full list of instruments and their leverage for experienced clients.
- Appropriate professional certificates, in particular: Investment Advisor, Securities Broker, Chartered Financial Analyst, Financial Risk Manager, Professional Risk Manager, ACI Dealing Certificate, ACI Diploma, or appropriate directional education;
- Completion of at least 50 hours of derivative training, including CFDs, attested by appropriate certificates (training materials are located in the Client Area) or any other form of confirmation issued after verification of knowledge by the relevant training entities within the last 12 months; or if you have not yet completed the above-mentioned training, you can do so here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your relevant login details.
- Confirmation that you have performed activities or performed work on the basis of an employment contract or any other contractual relationship which is the basis for the performance of a given function, for at least one year, in a position that requires professional knowledge of transactions in CFDs or other derivatives.
Clients will be asked to provide supporting documentation as evidence of compliance with the above requirements as part of the customer classification process. Please note that you will be responsible for informing GBE brokers Ltd. of any changes that may affect your current categorization.
Become an Experienced Retail Client at GBE brokers
- Create an account with GBE brokers
- If you do not fulfil the Experience requirements yet, you can gain the relevant experience on your GBE brokers trading account with leverage up to 1:30.
- If you do not fulfil the Knowledge of derivative requirement, you can contact email@example.com for your personal login details to perform the relevant training and obtain your certificate for Knowledge of derivatives free of charge.
- If you fulfil both requirements and you are resident in Poland send an email from your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the reclassification to “Experienced Retail Client” and attach the supporting documentation as per the requirements above.