Deposit and withdrawal methods
GBE brokers makes deposits and withdrawals fast and easy.
We offer the following deposit and withdrawal methods:
|Raiffeisen Bank Austria||Hellenic Bank |
|Sutor Bank |
|Credit Card |
(EU citizens only)
|Min. Deposit||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR|
|Max. Deposit||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited||2.500 EUR||10.000 EUR||50.000 EUR|
|Deposit fees||none||none||none||1.49%||3.6 % / 2.9%||3.5%|
|Deposit Currencies||EUR, USD, CHF||EUR, USD, CHF||EUR||Currency*||Currency*||EUR|
|Deposit and withdrawal time||1-4 bank|
|Intraday, during business hours||Intraday, during business hours||Intraday, during business hours|
|Payout fees||free of charge**||free of charge**||free of charge**||2 EUR / 2.5 USD||1 % / 1 %||2%, max. 5 EUR|
|Regulatory Authority||FMA Austria***||Central Bank of Cyprus||Deutsche Bundesbank + BaFin****||Financial Services Authority (FCA)||Financial Services Authority (FCA)||Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)|
|Account details||Account details||Account details||Login||Login||Login|
Important additional information
*All currencies are converted to the base currency of the trading account.
**Payouts via SEPA Transfer in Euro are free of charge. For all withdrawals other than Sepa Transfer, GBE brokers charges 0.15% of the withdrawal amount (minimum 15 EUR/20 USD/20 CHF). All fees of intermediary banks cannot be influenced by GBE brokers and have to be paid by the customer.
***Financial Market Authority Austria
****Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
- All deposits received by GBE brokers are credited to the client’s trading account on the same day between 09:00 and 18:00 GMT + 2 hours. If we receive a deposit after 18:00 GMT + 2 hours, it will be credited to your trading account the next business day.
- For deposits and withdrawals, the name of the account holder must match the name of the trading account with GBE brokers.
- GBE brokers does not accept cash and payments from third parties.
- If you do not make a bank transfer through the SEPA system, we need a copy of the transfer confirmation when you make your first deposit.
- For deposits via credit card, PayPal, Neteller or Skrill, we require a complete and very legible color copy of the front and back of a second proof of identity (valid identity card, passport or driver’s license) due to money laundering regulations.
- For the first deposit via credit card we need a copy of the credit card (full name, expiration date, signature and the last four digits of the credit card number must be clearly visible on the copy).
- For the first deposit via PayPal/ Neteller/ Skrill we need a screenshot of the account profile if the email address registered with the payment institute does not match the email address registered with GBE brokers.
- You can upload the required documents in the myGBE customer portal or send them by email to your personal account manager or to email@example.com.
- Withdrawals can only be transferred to the deposit method selected during the deposit process. If the payout amount due to trading profits is higher than the deposit amount transferred via credit card (bank transfers and PayPal/ Neteller/ Skrill deposits are not affected), only the original deposit amount will be paid out again via credit card. In this case, the trade profit will be paid out as a bank transfer to the customer’s bank account stored in the myGBE customer portal. In order to ensure a correct payout, the name of the myGBE account holder and that of the cardholder must match.