GBE brokers is one of the fastest growing companies in its sector and focuses on technological developments in online trading services.
Acting for the long term GBE brokers corporate philosophy is to remain open and fair with our clients and partners. Our employees are the key to our success. There is a performance recognition and support for talent development which has a significant role in our organization. Our employees have the freedom to unfold their potential and achieve their personal goals.
GBE brokers is one of the leading German CFD providers operating out of a strong branch in Hamburg. Our general offer is aimed in particular at German-speaking private clients and institutional clients with an international orientation who wish to trade Forex and CFDs with us.
Through the institutional brand GBE Prime we also connect international financial service providers to our trading liquidity.
We are looking for an organized, efficient and business fluent English speaking Sales Associate. The Sales Associate is responsible to identify new institutional customers for the company, worldwide, through different channels. In addition the Sales Associate supports his existing clients and builds a network of Introducers.
Handling company leads and taking part in the business development activities of the company in order to increase revenues. The role is part of the business development team, includes performance targets and will report to the CEO.
- Grow the company’s client base and revenues
- Maintain a solid understanding of the financial markets
- Selling the institutional company’s products to potential customers
- Work on customer retention and upsell within the customer base of the company
- Engage and work with external introducers, and maintain good relationships with partners
- Support marketing activities by attending events, conferences and other marketing events
- Great communication skills
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Business fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the finance industry is a plus
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- 2 years of experience in a similar sales role would be ideal
- An attractive remuneration
- Very high relevance of your work
- A pleasant and varied working environment
- Familiar atmosphere of a medium-sized company
- An inspiring work atmosphere, a relaxed dress code and nice colleagues
- Competitive remuneration packages with attractive commissions paid working in a top spot in Hamburg
- An interesting position in a strong financial services company with the best operational design possibilities
- Flat hierarchies, extreme short decision-making processes, motivated colleagues and an agile way of working
You have a keen interest in the world of finance, are a reliable and organized team player and would like to work in an office in one of the most beautiful spots in Hamburg? Apply Now!
At GBE brokers, fairness, direct communication with our traders, employees and partners wellbeing is part of our understanding of honesty and transparency. According to this principle, we have been successfully operating as a Forex and CFD broker since our foundation in 2012, CySEC regulated and BaFin registered encouraging safety.
GBE brokers is looking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team in Dubai office, currently living in the UAE with availability to join immediately.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Ensures that the office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Assist the director, overseeing administrative staff members
- Welcome visitors, and handling or delegating basic office tasks
- Prepare payroll, control correspondence, designing filing systems
- Arrange corporate communication, agenda, and meeting arrangements
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- University degree would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English or Arabic
- Excellent organizational skills, able to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role
If you are interested to join our team, send us an email including your salary expectations and availability date. Send your CV email@example.com